FROM THE FIELDS OF SAN ANGELO
200 miles west of Austin, at the edge of the Permian Basin, Al Topper, of Topper Co. Windmills found a relic. The time-tested, 30'-tall windmill traveled across the Hill Country on a flatbed truck driven by Al himself, and now stands in the future parkland beside SETTLER.
A few miles down South Congress, old South Austin meets new, creative pursuits.
The Yard is a new mixed-use development in the St. Elmo district of South Austin, home to everything from breweries and music venues to creative studios. Each business was selected because of a shared mission. Whether an urban winery or a recording studio, everyone at The Yard is committed to their craft and preserving the Austin culture we all know and love.
More info at theyardaustin.com
St. Elmo Market will be Austin's first indoor-outdoor marketplace, modeled after El Mercado in Madrid, akin to the famed Chelsea Market in New York and Pike Place in Seattle. Offering a highly curated gastronomic destination for Austinites, and comprised of local craftsmen, restaurateurs, farmers, artists and musicians, it will be a place to gather, shop, or dine with friends and family.
More info at stelmomarket.com
THE URBAN CABIN
SETTLER offers signature cabin-inspired moments within an envelope of clean, minimal design. The result feels effortlessly current, and provides a well-balanced foundation for claiming with personal style & vision.
- Modern Cabin Facade with Natural Wood Accents
- Private 2-Car Garages with Workshops & Storage
- Covered Ground-Floor Patios with Fenced Yards
- Large Master Bedroom Terraces with Outdoor Storage
- Corten Steel Garden Planter Option
- GE Appliances with Counter-Depth Refrigerator
- Wood-burning Fireplace Included in 2BR Homes
- Ship-Lap Accent Wall in Living Area
- Quartz Countertops & Flat-Panel Painted Cabinets
- 3 Cabin-Inspired Interior Finish Options
- Native Landscaping Among Legacy Trees
- Parkland with Walking Trail & Prairie Landscaping
- Restored 30'-Tall Windmill
- Live/Work Storefronts off South Congress
- Off-Leash Dog Park
SITE MAP & FLOOR PLANS
To align with Austin's encouraged growth of the South Congress corridor, SETTLER offers South Congress-facing storefronts with private living spaces above. Defined as residences, owners can benefit by securing a traditional mortgage vs. carrying the financial responsibility of a commercial loan often required for a storefront.
LW: Storefront (324 sf) / 2 Bed / 2 FB / 2 HB
Interior: 1,645 / Terrace: 91 / Total: 1,736
from the $400's
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
SALES CENTER NOW OPEN
Please call 512.442.8439 or register below for more information or to schedule a sales appointment.